This Privacy Statement relates solely to the information we collect either directly from you or online information collection and use practices of our Web site located at https://www.maureva.com (the “Site”) and its parent company website Cirrus Informatique (http://www.cirrus-info.com). We recognize that many visitors and users of this Web Site are concerned about the information they provide to us, and how we treat that information. This Privacy Statement, which may be updated from time to time, has been developed to address those concerns.
We collect information about users of our Site and clients who contract with us to request information about our airline solutions & Services or who use our solutions (our “Customers” or “you”). This Policy describes how we collect, use, and share information provided to us. This Policy does not apply to the data we process about the end users of our Customers’ services (“End Users”). Where we process personal data about our Customers, we are considered to be a “controller” under applicable law (i.e., the company with the right to decide how the data is used); where we process personal data about End Users, we do so as a “processor” on behalf of our Customers, and our Customer would be the “controller”.
It is important to understand that this Policy does not apply to our Customers’ collection, use, or sharing of End User data. To the extent that we collect or handle any data on behalf of our Customers, we do so at their instruction. If you are an End User, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of our Customers to understand their privacy practices.
Your use of this Web Site indicates to us that you have read and accept our privacy practices, as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
We may collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our solutions & services and website.
Information We Collect Directly from You. We will collect any information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, through certain areas and features of our solutions and or services, via our website forms, where we may use this information for the purpose for which it was supplied to us.
Information that We Collect About You from our Website.
We may obtain personally identifiable information about you through our Website from information that you voluntarily supply through our various contact forms or, if you’re are a customer, through your personal customer platform. We will use this information and we will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Services through cookies and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit or use our Services; the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Services; access time; and device ID.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information, including personal data that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about our solutions and services and or your use of our solutions and services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your request, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer customization and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our solutions & services.
- To contact you, including for marketing and commercial purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, contact numbers to send you news and newsletters, industry insights and, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third-party services.
- To better understand how individuals access and use our solutions & services, including to learn about their engagement levels and navigation paths, as well as user retention and funnel drop-offs, and for other research and analytical purposes.
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground(s) they rely on to use or disclose your personal data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal grounds for processing data for which we are a controller are as follows:
- To Honor Our Contractual Commitments.Some of our processing of personal data is to meet our contractual obligations to Customers, or to take steps at Customers’ request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them.
- Legitimate Interests.In most cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities, such as the following in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals:
- Customer service;
- Analyzing and improving our business;
- Protecting our business, personnel and property;
- Marketing; and/or commercial purpose
- Managing legal issues.
We may also process personal data for the same legitimate interests of our Customers and business partners.
- Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of consent.
Legal Compliance. We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information that we collect about you, including personal data, as follows:
- We may disclose your information to current or future affiliates, or subsidiaries.
- Service Providers & Partners.We may disclose your information to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform actions or functions on our behalf, Including, but not limited to: Service Providers & Partners present on our partner page (https://www.maureva.com/our-partners/)
- In Response to Legal Process.We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena. In certain situations, MAUREVA may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari). Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Services.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Services to collect and analyze the information discussed above, and to engage in auditing, research or reporting. The information (including your IP address) collected by various analytics technologies described above will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive, analyzing usage trends, assisting with fraud prevention, and providing certain features to you.
Notice Concerning Do-Not-Track Signals
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. You can learn more about Do Not Track here.
We have taken steps to help protect the personal data we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer.
We will hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this Policy or as long as we are legally required or permitted to do so. Information may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
Data Collection and use of Personal Information
MAUREVA collects and stores information about its customers including, but not limited to: name, telephone, job title and email address. The website also collects data from our various contact forms including, but not limited to: contact us, request a demo, get –in touch and apply for a job. The information gathered is for the sole use of MAUREVA and is used for solutions and services information request, for service notification, for job applications, customer support, subscription to our newsletter and sending of our emailing campaigns. MAUREVA is committed to keeping your information confidential. We do not sell customer information to 3rd parties. We set and access our cookies on your system in order to track the effectiveness of our services. The cookies used by MAUREVA are strictly for improving the website performance and user experience. We may also use user IP addresses to administer our website and diagnose problems with our server, but also to analyse trends, track user utilisation and gather broad demographic information, not linked to any personally identifiable information.
We may use and disclose personal information to promote the use of our services to you, to send you informational and promotional emailing, to send you our daily news that you may choose to receive, to provide customer support, to meet legal requirements, to support and improve the services we offer.
All data is secured in a secure location.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at
Your Choices and Rights
We offer the options described below for exercising rights and choices under applicable laws. Many of these are subject to important limits or exceptions under applicable law.
If you are a Customer:
- You may review and update certain information by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, the law of your jurisdiction may give you additional rights to request rectification or erasure of certain personal data we hold. In some cases, you may be entitled to receive a copy of the personal data you provided to us in portable form or to request that we transmit it to a third party. The law may also give you the right to request restrictions on the processing of your personal data, to object to processing of your personal data, or to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data (which will not affect the legality of any processing that happened before your request takes effect). You may contact us as described below to make these requests.
- You may contact us with any concern or complaint regarding our privacy practices, and you also may lodge a complaint with the relevant governmental authority.
- You may opt out (unsubscribe) of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Opting out is immediate, but in some cases it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Login and password
For certain features of the Maureva Platforms (Client Access), such as access to information and customers documents, users will be provided with a Login and password. If you have a customer account with MAUREVA in order to use such features, you will need to provide accurate information and ensure that it remains current at all times given that, as a user, you are legally bound by the information you provide.
You must ensure that your login, your password and any other personal information used to identify you and required when using MAUREVA’s Platforms be kept confidential. If you share this information with another person, you will be held responsible for any transactions that person carries out in your account or in connection with your account. If you fail to fulfill your responsibilities outlined herein, MAUREVA cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from said violations.
Our Services are not targeted to individuals under 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 18. Where required by applicable law, if we discover that someone under 18 has provided us with personal data, we will delete such personal data from our systems. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as practicable.
Access To My Personal Data
Upon request, MAUREVA will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal data. You may request deletion of your personal data by contacting us on email@example.com.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal data, or may need to retain your personal data in order to continue providing a service. Please note that copies of information that you have requested to update, modify, or delete may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time. We may retain your information for as long as your customer account is active, or as needed to provide you with services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
MAUREVA acknowledges that you have the right to ask for modification and deletion of your personal data. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his/her query to MAUREVA (firstname.lastname@example.org), where MAUREVA acts as a service provider to its Customers (as data processor), it does not have a direct relationship with the End Users whose personal data it processes. f requested by a Customer to review, correct, amend, or delete personal data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe. We will retain personal data on behalf of our Customers for as long as needed to provide services to our Customers, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Unsubscribe to the Newsletter
If you receive email through MAUREVA and wish to opt-out, simply go to the footer of our email or newsletter and unsubscribe by clicking ‘clicking here to unsubscribe’. If you receive an email directly from MAUREVA and wish to have your name removed from our list, please write to us at email@example.com with your request and we will be happy to honor it.
If a situation arises, where you have a privacy dispute, please contact MAUREVA directly and we will be glad to work in a fair and practical way with you. Our contact info is mentioned below If your communication with MAUREVA has not led to a mutually agreeable resolution, we shall participate in the dispute resolution procedures established by the Mauritian data protection authorities to resolve disputes.
Protection against misuse of personal information
Our website has rigid security measures in place to protect the loss, alteration and misuse of the information under our control. Any MAUREVA employee having access to such information is aware of MAUREVA Privacy and Data Protection Policy. Access to such information is limited to those required to fulfill the applicable user request and security procedures in place.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Floor Orange Tower, 72201, Ebene Cybercity, Mauritius
Changes to this Policy