Life at Maureva
What's so great about working at Maureva? Maybe it's the technology, the passion for the airline industry or the love of travel, but we really think it's the people. We're hardworking people with multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and multi-dimensional teams.
Key Responsibilities :
Analyze and reconcile sales and refunds with airline reports.
Process airline documents as per IATA Rules and Regulations.
Capture, cross-check invoices and process invoices
Initiate correspondences to other airlines for uplifted and rejected documents
Submit billings via appropriate governing body.
Generate and analyze airline statistics and reports as per customer requirements.
Hsc holder minimum or equivalent ( You are required to indicate your HSC results)
BSc holder or equivalent
IATA certification is a definite advantage
Flexible and able to effectively deal with changes in business needs as they arise
A great eye for detail and ability to maintain high standards of quality and excellence
Fluency in French and English
A third language would be a definite advantage (German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian or Mandarin)
Knowledge and experience in IT tools
The Management reserves the right to call only successful candidates for interview or not to make any appointment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining Java web applications
- Abide to internal quality standards during software development.
- Liaise with customers to provide necessary technical assistance.
- Analyse and correct bugs, according to development standards and within agreed time frame.
- Developing software technical documentation including system/software requirements, design, code, algorithms, interface, and processes
- Perform thorough unit, regression and integration tests to obtain correct results.
- Document provided solutions according to agreed standards.
- Write and update technical specifications according to agreed standards.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, web multimedia or any related field.
- Proven experience in Java and with JEE frameworks: Spring and Angular.
- Knowledge in source Control environments such as SVN or GIT.
- Previous experience with reporting tools such as Jasper Reports and Rest API/ Web Services is an advantage.
- Ability to write clean, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Autonomous and able to work in team.
Are you ready to check-in with us? Should the description match your profile, you are encouraged to apply by sending a motivation letter with your CV. Deadline for submission of application is 5th February 2021.
If you want to know more about the position, have a chat with our Recruitment Specialist – Ravi Appadoo
The Management reserves the right to call only successful candidates for interview or not to make any appointment