Life at Maureva
What's so great about working at Maureva? Maybe it's the technology, the passion for the airline industry or the love of travel, but we really think it's the people. We're hardworking people with multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and multi-dimensional teams.
Are you an IT graduate looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career?
We have something interesting for you.
Maureva is ready to propel your career. What do we offer?
- Work in our software development team.
- Be part of a growing company providing software solutions for airlines from Mauritius for 18 years.
- Continuous learning!Acquire in-depth knowledge through Udemy for business. Your license is fully paid for by Maureva. 😉
- Health Benefits; Company Doctor, Health Insurance
- Pension contribution for your retirement
- Flexible working schedules
- Possibility to work remotely
- Best of all! CAREER GROWTH!!
- Analyze and reconcile sales and refunds with airline reports.
- Process airline documents as per IATA Rules and Regulations.
- Capture, cross-check invoices, and process invoices.
- Initiate correspondences to other airlines for uplifted and rejected documents.
- Submit billings via the appropriate governing body.
- Generate and analyze airline statistics and reports as per customer requirements.
- Perform any additional cognate duties.
- Holder of IATA certifications or any related qualifications.
- Previous experience in the aviation industry is a definite advantage (Ticketing, booking, cargo, and freight management, etc)
- Able to understand and effectively deal with changes in business needs as they arise.
- A great eye for detail and the ability to maintain high standards of quality.
- Fluency in French and English.
- A third language would be a definite advantage (German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian or Mandarin).
- Knowledge and experience in IT tools.
Should the description match your profile, you are encouraged to apply by sending a motivation letter with your CV.
The Management reserves the right to call only successful candidates for an interview or not to make any appointment.