Life at Maureva
What's so great about working at Maureva? Maybe it's the technology, the passion for the airline industry or the love of travel, but we really think it's the people. We're hardworking people with multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and multi-dimensional teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining Java web applications
- Abide to internal quality standards during software development.
- Liaise with customers to provide necessary technical assistance.
- Analyse and correct bugs, according to development standards and within agreed time frame.
- Developing software technical documentation including system/software requirements, design, code, algorithms, interface, and processes
- Perform thorough unit, regression and integration tests to obtain correct results.
- Document provided solutions according to agreed standards.
- Write and update technical specifications according to agreed standards.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, web multimedia or any related field.
- Proven experience in Java and with JEE frameworks: Spring and Angular.
- Knowledge in source Control environments such as SVN or GIT.
- Previous experience with reporting tools such as Jasper Reports and Rest API/ Web Services is an advantage.
- Ability to write clean, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Autonomous and able to work in team.
Are you ready to check-in with us? Should the description match your profile, you are encouraged to apply by sending a motivation letter with your CV. Deadline for submission of application is 5th February 2021.
If you want to know more about the position, have a chat with our Recruitment Specialist – Ravi Appadoo
The Management reserves the right to call only successful candidates for interview or not to make any appointment