Designed for airline own stations and ground handling agents, MARGO AWB covers operational processes from AWB issuance to delivery for greater visibility on your shipment lifecycle.
MARGO AWB successfully drives your airline management towards better business decisions.
Lower Operational Costs
Adopt a cost-savvy workflow based on industry best practices and latest information technology.
Increase productivity with efficient processes, strict controls, and user-friendly interfaces.
Exploit reliable cargo revenue information with financial and commercial departments.
Speed-up AWB processing and support your commercial activity
- Cloud-hosted and multilingual application for GSAs and GHAs
- Compliant with industry standards (Cargo IMP / Cargo XML) and e-AWB ready
- Manage AWB stock and issuance with specific parameters per GSA
- Record prepaid and charges collect payments
- Print barcode levels at AWB issuance to enable cargo tracking
Reduce manual effort and improve integration
- Support export processes with load sheets and manifests management
- Process mail ULD capture and uplift
- Share real-time information between O&D stations with CIMP messages
- Enhance import processes with simplified check-in procedures
- Send notifications to Shippers and Consignees with AWB status
Enforce strict controls to the entire value chain to prevent revenue leakages and save on audit costs
- Automate computation of rates, taxes and other charges to your specific agreements
- Stem frauds and errors with restricted user accesses and automatic weight capture
- Enable cargo tracking with barcode scanning devices to analyze AWB lifecycle
- Retrieve AWB uplifts reports by station, including mail uplifts
- Generate payment records at cash register and station levels