MARGO AWB is the Air Waybill management system of our MARGO suite of solutions.
Designed for airline’s own stations and ground handling agents. MARGO AWB covers operational processes from AWB issuance to delivery. With greater visibility on your shipment lifecycle, MARGO AWB drives your airline towards better business decisions. MARGO AWB functions as a standalone AWB management solution, and also integrates with our MARGO BOOKING and MARGO Cargo Revenue Accounting systems.
Lower Operational Costs
Adopt a cost-savvy workflow based on industry best practices and latest information technology.
Increase productivity with efficient processes, strict controls, and user-friendly interfaces.
Exploit reliable cargo revenue information with financial and commercial departments.
Support your commercial activity by fastening AWB processing.
- Cloud-hosted and multilingual application for GSAs and GHAs
- Compliant with eAWB and latest CIMP standard (Cargo XML)
- Manage AWB stock and issuance with specific parameters per GSA
- Record prepaid and charges collect payments
- Print barcode levels at AWB issuance to enable cargo tracking
Reduce manual efforts and improve integration to carry your cargo service.
- Support export processes with load sheets and manifests management
- Process mail ULD capture and uplift
- Share real-time information between O&D stations with CIMP messages
- Enhance import processes with simplified check-in procedures
- Send notifications to Shippers and Consignees with AWB status
Enforce strict controls on the entire value chain to prevent revenue leakages and save audit costs.
- Automate computation of rates, taxes and other charges to your specific agreements
- Stem frauds and errors with restricted user accesses and automatic weight capture
- Enable cargo tracking with barcode scanning devices to analyze AWB lifecycle
- Retrieve AWB uplifts reports by station, including mail uplifts
- Generate payment records at cash register and station levels